• 04/28/20 - I would like to thank Al Peavy and the Ruth Gale Agency, for their great work in the sale of my house. They are so pleasant to work with, presenting my house at it's best. Their care of the property's needs was so competent. Their personal care toward me made the whole process an enjoyable experience. - Linda Dunnican.
• 8/27/19 - Every single thing about the sale of our home was made smoother and easier thanks to Ruth Gale Realty and Alfred Peavy. From listing and showing through negotiating terms, advice and referrals right up until closing, Alfred was reliable and incredibly resourceful again and again, owing to his thoughtful approach and years of experience in the area. Big thanks are truly in order. Dave 8/27/19
• 1/26/18 - Alfred you were a great help to me on this transaction and I appreciated all your advice and help. - Thad
• Liz V. Chichester, NY Sept. 1017 - As a first time buyer, I considered myself lucky to have Alfred at the helm. His diligence, work ethic, and keeping my best interest first, were paramount at each twist and turn. In addition, his knowledge of the area, the market and his network are so valuable!.....Principled and very personable...you won't find better!!
• 10/24/16 - I am a Realtor in Florida, but I knew that selling my house in Phoenicia would require a Realtor with knowledge, experience, and connections in the local market. Alfred Peavy and Ruth Gale Realty proved to be the perfect choice. Alfred was my “boots on the ground” in Phoenicia, helping to coordinate repairs, cleaning, yard work, and so many things that would be impossible from 1,100 miles away. Thank you Alfred Peavy for a quick and painless sale. Don Daley, Gainesville, FL
• Thanks for sticking with us and seeing the process through. I can't think of anyone who would have done things so thoroughly and diligently – or hung in there with us. It has also been nice to find a friend and someone I respect, both hard to find these days. - From: Robert G., Brooklyn, NY
• Once again Carl and I would like to thank you for all your help in our land sale. It made it so easy for us with all the difficulties that we encountered the last few years to be able to have complete confidence in you handling this part of our life. - From: Wendy C., Hunter, NY
• Alfred Peavy and Ruth Gale Realty were critical in finding our home. Alfred showed us a few houses, really listened to our feed back and then said “I think I have the place.” He did and it's our home today. He stayed engaged through closing, providing useful and candid views based on deep knowledge of the region. He's been an advisor and friend since. This is the broker experience you want to have. - From: Jonathan B., NY
• Dear Alfred - I just wanted to take a moment and express my gratitude for all you did in selling my mom's home. You always acted in a very professional manner as well as helping us keep our eyes on reality. In the very beginning you set a standard above your competition. You learned about the house, and where that product fit in with prospective buyers and very candid in your approach. With both my mom and I living out of state, you went above and beyond the typical realtor responsibilities. Whether it be putting in extra hours, picking up certain items or just making sure it was staged properly. I think the best way to express my feelings are I now have a new friend and if I had another home to sell, you certainly would be my first and only choice. You're an asset to your profession and the community, which I know you care so much about. - From: Mike B
• 3/19/21 - Selling your home? A key ingredient to ensuring you will have a successful real estate transaction is the real estate broker you hire to represent you. Without a doubt, Faye Storms should be that person. A seasoned broker, Faye is knowledgeable about every aspect of selling a home. She is also a problem solver. From start to finish, Faye will make the selling process seem effortless. Don’t hesitate—contact Faye NOW! - I.Fine
• 2/19/21 - My experience with Faye Storms was one of the best ever - professional, informative, and took care of all my needs. I would recommend her anytime. - Dorothy Blanden
• 06/15/20 - Two of my friends recommended Faye to sell my house. Faye is an excellent Real Estate Professional and I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is selling or buying a house. She gave me sound advice in how to stage my house and recommended professionals to help me get the house in shape. Faye is very detail oriented and has an excellent understanding of real estate in the Catskill area. She returns phone calls promptly even when she is on vacation. Faye guided me through the whole process. I had a pleasant experience and again I highly recommend Faye - tmauro314
• 2/26/20 - We feel very lucky to have worked with Faye on several purchases and sales. Her knowledge of the area and network of professionals make every deal a pleasure. - The Giangreco family
• 3/4/19 - I feel extremely lucky to have met Faye. If it wasn't for her, my industrial mixed-use property in Kingston wouldn't have been sold!! Due to a long-term industrial occupancy, the property had numerous serious environmental issues. Faye not only gave me professional advice but also guided me through the entire process on what needed to be done. At that time, I knew I was in good hands. When my first purchaser walked away from the deal after I completed the long remediation process and was ready to close, Faye immediately put my property back to the market and found me another real buyer shortly after. This time, we ran into another environmental issue that I thought I could never get this property sold. But Faye's superb problem solving skills came in. She gave me excellent and realistic suggestions. Finally, we closed on March 1st. Faye is very knowledgeable and experienced, has excellent negotiations and problem solving skills, and always works for her clients' best interests. If I've ever had another real estate needs in the Ulster Country region, Faye will be my first and only choice! Thank you so much, Faye. Couldn't have done it without you! - E-Wei
• 12/11/18 - Dear Faye, You said ‘I’ll sell this!’ and against all odds - you did! Two other real estates wouldn’t even list our property, but you came over, gave us valuable tips for showing our house to its best advantage, showed it twice, and SOLD in no time! Thank you so much for the attention to detail and your professionalism throughout the whole process. Please feel free to use me as a reference for anyone listing their house or business. Highest recommendations Faye! Warm regards, Julie and Ron Odato
• 9/18/18 - Hi Faye! Hope you are well. Just wanted to personally thank you for my home. I would not have gotten this house without you. That gut renovation is now nominated for HGTV's Faces of Design award. - Stephania Skrabak
• 7/26/18 - Faye Storms was my broker. She hung in for 2 years, recommended the best contractors, and advised me to get the best deal possible. She's smart, hardworking, a good negotiator. I would recommend her without reservation. - Annette Lieberman
• 11/28/16: Selling our house has been one of the hardest things we have ever done. We could not have done without your guidance and help all along the way. Thanks so much for everything from the bottom of our hearts. - Amy Berson-Sayers
• Looking for a house in Bearsville/Woodstock area, Faye was the third real estate agent I contacted. And finally someone got it! She listened to what I was looking for, only showed me options that met my criteria and was within my budget. I had some of the best years of my life in the house she found for me and she was essential in establishing a network in the area, from plumber to art events. - Danny Christensen
• Faye Storms has a unique knack for matching property and buyer. She found a house that was perfect for my husband and I (she showed it to us the day it was listed!). We then listed our former house with Faye to sell, and in three days we signed a binder with our buyers.
• Faye, We wanted to thank you for the effort you put into selling our house. You brought many prospective buyers and ultimately found the perfect match. We welcomed your attentiveness, patience and knowledge. Regards, The Bells
• I had the pleasure of doing business with Faye Storms. I was pre-approved for a loan in early spring 2012 and after she showed me a number of houses on the market, I asked if she could research a property I had seen over the years that seemed to be neglected. Within a week she had the owners' information and sure enough they wanted to sell! One week later we had a signed binder and in less then three months I got the keys to my first home. Faye made sure all parties moved along in a timely manner. She kept me organized and there were never too many questions she wasn't more than happy to answer. She made a difficult process friendly and informative. She has great knowledge of the Catskill region and all the unique aspects of life there. She is a get it done stand up realtor who was recently elected to the town board. So it seems like I am not alone in knowing how great of a person Faye is. I highly recommend her if you are interested in owning in the Catskills. - Chris Eckert
• Faye really has helped my family not only buy a great home but has provided tremendous support in the "settling in" aspects of moving to a new area. She is very community and people oriented and this is reflected in the way she approaches her profession. I have called Faye with questions many times since we bought our home 2 years ago and she has consistently provided both information and insight. I feel very fortunate to have had Faye as our real estate agent! - Jane Hofverberg
• If I am correct, our house was the first house Faye sold. I am proud to be one of her first, as I can see she is becoming a very successful agent, and for good reason. Faye is very comforting and unpretentious, and she never blinked at our many requests for her to show us something, sometimes again and again. She had a knack for understanding what we were looking for, and worked hard and long bargaining with the seller who seemed like they would not budge an inch... but finally she got our price, and we got a great house! Thanks Faye! - From: Cindy
• Catherine O'Dell, Executrix of the Stone estate, would like to thank your firm and in particular, Hilary Smith, for brokering this transaction to a successful conclusion. - Kent D. Anderson, Attorney 10/31/19
Aug. 2018 - Saved our transaction! A highly professional, reliable and experienced agent. Rich goes above and beyond for his clients, it is like dealing with a good friend. He began working with us amid a very unpleasant and complicating transaction and immediately took charge over the other agent to straighten things out. He educated us on the important nuances of the market in the Upstate, New York and negotiated a hefty discount off our original offer. Rich also saved us a lot of time by recommending a wonderful real estate lawyer. I have dealt with several agents over the years and I highly recommend you hire Rich, especially if you are shopping in the Upstate New York area, where you need someone who can move things forward with professionalism and experience. - Anastasia T.
Aug. 2018 - Patient, honest, and savvy, Rich is everything you hope to find in a realtor. We had faith that Rich would find us our ideal property the first time we met him, and two years later, he absolutely did. Rich then guided us from a showing that accommodated my limited schedule, right through a smooth closing. We couldn’t be happier to have worked with Rich and recommend him highly. - Christina L.
Jan 2018 - Rich Greenspan is a pleasure to work with. He’s knowledgeable, honest, hard-working, patient, and always responsive. He lets prospective buyers proceed at their own speed and according to their own desires. I can highly recommend him to anyone interested in buying property in the region. - Mitch K.
Dec. 2017 - Rich was very patient and took an interest in learning our likes and dislikes. He was responsive to our questions and concerns, encouraged us to find what we wanted without settling, and his easy-going style made working with him a pleasurable and comfortable experience. - Eric S.
Oct. 2017 - "I met Rich through somebody who used him previously and talked very highly of him and his laid back yet 'get it done' personality. He always responded right back to me and after looking at houses a few times we closed well below asking price. Would definitely recommend!" - Dan R.
Sept. 2017 - Rich Greenspan was the finest agent I have ever worked with. He found my family the ideal house for us to call our forever home. We were purchasing from out of town and he did everything possible to make it smooth as possible. He was knowledgeable and offered his expertise in many areas. I would highly recommend Rich to anyone interested in buying a home from an honest trustworthy agent, which is a rare trait. - Karen M.
• April, 2017 - Sara F: *Rich Greenspan is great! He found us the perfect Phoenicia cabin and navigated us through a tricky closing. His love of the area is contagious and his knowledge impressive. I give his card to everyone in Brooklyn looking for a little spot in the woods.*
• Aug. 2018, Megan and David O., Sydney, Australia - We were referred to Amy by a friend who had worked with her for the purchase of a property. We needed assistance with the selling of our vacation property in Big Indian, and as we reside abroad, we were a little anxious as to how difficult the process of selling our property would be. From the minute Amy contacted us she was extremely professional and it was very evident that she knew the market well. Amy was very proactive and motivated, and managed to negotiate a very good offer on our property 4 days after it went to market! Amy always responded very promptly to our many questions and her enthusiastic assistance was invaluable with facilitating a fast smooth closing. We highly recommend Amy to anyone looking to buy or sell a property. Thank you Amy!
• June, 2018 - Miranda and Mike D, New York, NY - The highest praise is that we truly could not have landed our dream property without Amy. She helped us focus our search on the hamlets bordering Phoenicia and then found an unlisted/off market property that was perfect. She then guided us in making an offer and once we had an agreement, she helped us find a local RE attorney and engineer to make sure our interests were protected, and she helped us navigate the process each step of the way. As a new buyer and new to the area, Amy was an invaluable resource, and brought a wealth of info on the area, the process, and the professionals to work with. Highly recommended!
• Dec. 2017 - Kim D, West Shokan, NY - I worked with Amy to buy a long-term rental property in Shandaken, NY. My first phone call was returned immediately, and Amy was available to show the property shortly afterwards. All throughout the process, she was available to talk, meet, or do extra research. I particularly liked her enthusiasm for the house, and her personable nature when dealing with the sellers and me. She was always patient, knowledgeable, and reassuring. I highly recommend working with Amy on either side of a real estate transaction.